Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hello again! Care to get reacquainted?

Hi!  It's been a long time since I've used this blog, and to be honest I forgot what a great place it is to share and write!  And since it's been so long I thought it would be great to catch everyone up.

So first, here's what I look like these days!  No big deal really, but it's good to have an accurate picture in your mind when reading posts, right?

I work full time in marketing and don't sell Soapylove soaps right now, but the Soapylove Facebook page is going strong.  It's frustrating, though.  Even though there are over 7500 fans there, my posts reach only a few hundred (unless I decide to BUY exposure which I can't do all the time).  That's Facebook for ya.

My kids are getting so big (10 and 7!) and my husband is doing great with his acupuncture practice. It's summer break and the weather here in San Diego has been pretty amazing!

Okie doke, well consider yourself caught up! :)

I really want to share this hilarious video with you.  It's called "girl vs. pin" where the host tries making the fish-in-bag soap project.  You have to watch it!


Gotta go now but I'll be here more often!  I look forward to getting a bit more wordy than the usual one-sentence Facebook posts. Please comment and validate my efforts!  :)  Ta ta for now!

4 comments:

Mary Florio said...

It's nice to see/read you Debbie!

SoapSudsations said...

It's nice to see you blogging! Looking forward to seeing your new projects.

Lisa Kimberly said...

Oh hello there!

Yes, please blog more! :)

Odette said...

Hi there
So glad to see you back.