Wednesday, March 30, 2016

How to Throw a DIY Glycerin Soap Making Party with Free Printables!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


One thing I love about making glycerin soap is how easy and fun it is, for all ages!  I gathered up my friends and family for this video to show you how to host a soap crafting party.  As a bonus, I have included the printable signs and name tags to this post!  All you need is a crock pot and a freezer, plus supplies (which you can find in the soap section of most craft stores).

One thing that really tickles me when people make soap is how magical it seems!  From stirring in the color and watching it swirl into the soap, to choosing fragrance (which is a very personal decision!), and then the fun of popping a soap out and admiring their work.  The whole process is exciting and entertaining (as you'll see with my friend Alison)!

Get everyone outside and make something useful and creative.  For the full instructions, check out Let's Get Soapy which includes your supply list and ideas for party themes.  From birthdays to bridal showers, this party idea will make you the hostess with the mostess!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzG2S5d-EptRdEdEVlpueGxGQWc/view?usp=sharing

Find all of Soapylove's eZines and tutorials at www.soapylove.com!

No comments: